Our courses are available in the two flexible formats. Choose a format that best suits your goal, project, industry, and budget.
are quick, effective and ready to view when you are. Ideal for professionals who want continuing education credits on their own schedule. Organized in short video tutorials, the virtual classroom is much more portable than Live Learn intensive sessions.
- View and learn anytime, anywhere, and on your own schedule.
- Usually divided into 15 – 30 minute videos, with 1 – 7 hours total course time.
- Short quizzes improve content retention.
- Worksheets and reading lists provided.
- Once a course is purchased you will have six months to view all course videos and content.
are like crash courses in specialized redevelopment topics. These live courses focus on specific tools and case studies pertinent to sustainable redevelopment and include a multimedia package of materials:
- A 2-hour Live Webinar with Q&A
- Course Subject Workbook
- Course Subject Worksheets
- Bibliography of Presentation Sources
- List of Further Readings
Live Courses are scheduled quarterly, and can only be viewed live. They provide a good opportunity for certification maintenance and an intense overview of a specific resource.
If you are interested in teaching a course, please fill out our contact form, or read on for more information.
The Redevelopment Institute works with accreditation parties in many fields. For each course, we do our best to gain approval from the appropriate accrediting parties. For a list of organizations for which our courses can be counted, please click here.